How to upload an experience on Skouty?
- Go to www.skouty.com, click on Log In and enter your login credentials (those we have provided to you via email).
- Once you are on your personal profile, click on the button “Create experience”. You will be asked to fill in General Information, with data such as the title of the experience, description, level of difficulty, type of experience (Private or Social, read more in the FAQ dedicated section) and sports. And the additional information, including the equipment, what is included and what is not included and the requirements to participate.
- In the gallery section, you can add the cover image of the experience you want to propose (the image have to be taken horizontally and with a good resolution) and other additional images to make sure your proposal interesting.
- The Map and location section is an essential element to upload your experience and let users find you. Here’s how to do it: 1. Enter the specific address in the white search field on the map and verify that the fields (Address, City, Postcode, Province, Country) are filled in completely in the lines below the map. Alternatively, you can enlarge the map and directly select the precise point with the pointer. 2. Repeat the procedure also for the meeting point.
- In the Calendar of the period, select the availability period: in this part you will find two types of calendars. In the first, you have to enter the dates in which you can choose to practice this activity. For example, July, August and September. In the second calendar, instead, you have to insert the specific days in which you offer availability, for example Saturday and Sunday or specific days of the week.
- Enter the maximum number of participants in the number of participants for the experience you propose and the rate per person (pay attention to the written instructions while entering your rate).
- Specify who can participate in your experiences on Accessibility.
- You are ready to upload your experience!
You can follow the instructions we have added for each item by passing the cursor on the ‘’ i ’’.